Robert dissolves Parliament, and Jasper faces off against his con artist father.
- William Moseley as Prince Liam
- Alexandra Park as Princess Eleanor
- Jake Maskall as Cyrus Henstridge
- Tom Austen as Jasper Frost
- Max Brown as King Robert
- Genevieve Gaunt as Wilhelmina Moreno
- Elizabeth Hurley as Queen Helena
Robert Henstridge: I was told never to want, never to expect, not even hope to fall in love. Not even to dream of it. My duty was to choose someone right for the country. Pedigree. Education. The right person for the job and to hell with my feelings. So I shut down my heart. I told myself that love is for other men. But when I was young I did secretly hope hope that maybe I could have both, love and duty. Being around you, I've started to feel something that I haven't felt in a long time. Like I'm starting to hope again. I believe that.
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help The Royals Wiki by expanding it.|