|The Royals Soundtrack|
- The King of Norway by The Donnies The Amys - Prince Liam and Marcus are at the pub drinking
- Drive You Home by The Donnies The Amys - Ophelia walks away from Queen Helena. Liam tries to get info from Marcus and is trying to get him to drink
- Always by Panama - The royal family finds out about Prince Robert's death
- All I Want by Kodaline - King Simon tells Liam to choose love over duty, Jasper blackmails Eleanor, Liam and Ophelia go on their date, and King Simon and Cyrus are hunting
- Problem by Natalia Kills - Eleanor is partying in Paris, and Liam is hooking up with Ophelia
- Byegone by Volcano Choir - The Royal family on the steps, and Liam makes his speech about his brother
- Songs About Roses by Owl John - King Simon walks the streets of London, and Ophelia and her father argue about her and Liam getting close
- Rock Bottom by Mickey Avelon - Eleanor, Maribel, and Penelope get high in the thorne room
- Wild Country by Wake Owl - Eleanor and Ophelia drink on the balcony, and Ophelia tells her dad she loves him
- This City by Kid Karate - Eleanor "talks" to Robert and tells him to look after Liam, Eleanor goes to Paris to party
- Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones - Liam plays darts in the bar
- Just Kids by FURS - Liam asks Ophelia out on a date for coffee
- Colour My Heart by Charlotte OC
- Death by Diamonds and Pearls by Band of Skulls - Queen Helena shakes hands with her guests, Eleanor lights a maijuana cigarette as she walks down the line of guest, and Liam crowd surfs
- Everthing is New by Slow Club - Liam and Ophelia tell eachother confessions, and Jasper stops Eleanor from hooking up with Andy
- Arsonist's Lullabye by Hoizer - End montage (last 7 minutes)
- I Told a Lie by The Donnies The Amys
- Tears of Joy by Slow Club - Ashok tells Ophelia that Liam likes her
- Boardwalks by Little May - Ophelia breaks things off with Liam
- Dust Bowl III by Other Lives - Cyrus lectures Liam in the private tent
- How Low by Against Me! - Cyrus does cocaine, he grabs the sword and heads to King Simon's office
- I Want It All by Jules Larson - Liam is having sex with Tiara but he was thinking of Ophelia, Ophelia is texting Eleanor about Jasper
- Carry On by Brody Dalle - Eleanor convinces Liam to go to the club, they do shots with Gemma
- Y by King Bear - Ophelia opens her gift from Nick, Eleanor invites Helena to her fashion show
- Warranted Queen by Arum Rae - Gemma and Ophelia talk about Liam, Liam and Ophelia go to the balcony to make small talk
- Speaking of Truth by Laleh - the ending (last 5 minutes)
- More, More, More (Instrumental) [As Featured on "Dance Moms"] by Clooney - Nick tries to help Ophelia escape the paparazzi's but failed
- On the Other Side by The Rocketboys - Nick drops off Ophelia and he tells her that he knows where she lives because he googled her
- Rainy Taxi by Spoon - Eleanor tells Jasper that he's an orphan while they are following Gemma and Liam in the other car
- Spark by Benz - Ophelia walks to the palace after Nick drops her off
- Last Vice by Ida Maria - When Eleanor wakes up with the doctor giving her an I.V.
- Milk (Plaintext Kitsuné Mix) by Theme Park - Nick finds Ophelia in the Palace, Eleanor cuts the ribbon, Liam tells Helena to stay away from his personal life
- Here with Me by Susie Suh & Robot Koch - Nick asks Ophelia to give him a fair shot, Liam asks for advice from Gemma on how to charm people, Eleanor comes down from her high on E
- You Forget So Easily by Exlovers - Nick and Ophelia eating at Francesca's
- Vapour by Vancouver Sleep Clinic - Liam bonds with a local, Eleanor was about to take drugs but Jasper reminds her about Robert's charity
- An Eye on the Vicious by FURS - They find out that nerve just popped
- Excuse Me by Lemaitre - Nick and Ophelia are dancing, they are about to kiss but Ophelia backs away
- Leave the Door Wide Open by Black English - Eleanor tells Jasper to take advantage of her
- Puzzle Pieces by Saint Motel - Jasper tries to keep Eleanor in control on the tour
- Moving by Pete and the Pirates - Eleanor complains to Liam about Helena, Ophelia and Nick makes plans for a date
- Fill Me Up by The Pow Pow - Eleanor drinks, Liam drinks with everyone at the bar
- Greazy by Aaron Wayne - Ophelia enters Nerve, and Nick explains to Ophelia what nerve is about
- Ex's & Oh's by Elle King - Princess Eleanor and Prince Liam have a chat about why Liam invited both Ophelia and Nick to the party. Jasper walks in and asks if he could have the night off, while Eleanor disagrees.
- Complete Surrender by Slow Club - Right after the Queens big entrance
- Suffering You, Suffering Me by Slow Club - When Nick and ophelia are talking and start dancing.
- Not Mine to Love by Slow Club - The slow song playing when princess Elenor drags Jasper on the dance floor, and while Queen Helena is on her 'date'
- Never Look Back by Slow Club - While Nick and Prince Liam are getting to know each other.
- Hypnotic by Zella Day - Princess Eleanor and Jasper are in the tunnel together.
- Two Cousins by Slow Club
- Tears of Joy by Slow Club
- Everything Is New by Slow Club
- The Queen's Nose by Slow Club - Eleanor and Jasper at the balcony; Queen Helena after the party in the ballroom alone
- Safe House by Sofi Sofi - This is the song they play at the end of episode 5, when they drive off!
- Up in the Air by Eric & Magill - Opening song.
- State of Low by Cajsa Siik - Liam is at the top of the stairs and sees Ophelia at the door for the first time at the masquerade.
- Come On Now by Miss Amani
- D.I.Y. by A Band Called Quinn - opening scene
- Darling Are You Gonna Leave Me by London Grammar - The King returns from his trip, Liam arrives in Monaco, Eleanor sends Jasper a video
- My Type by Saint Motel - Beck shows Eleanor how to place a bet in the casino, Gemma bets Ashok's new car
- Heads by Close Talkers - Eleanor walks away from Beck, Eleanor drinks by herself and Liam and Eleanor talk
- Moaning Lisa Smile by Wolf Alice - Ashok yells at Gemma because she's not helping him get his car back. Liam offers to play darts to win the car back
- The Trellis by Nick Mulvey - Eleanor and Gemma have an emotional conversation, and the King sees Jasper walk out of the room
- Fever to the Form by Nick Mulvey - Last 4 minutes
- Chapel Song by We Are Augustines - Gemma and the girls arrive at the villa and hang out by pool
- Heart by Kid Karate - Liam plays dart to win Ashok's car back
- Overtime by Seafret - Eleanor gets out of the pool