Season 3 of the television series The Royals aired on E!
Lionsgate and Universal Cable Productions roll out the red carpet once again as television's most fabulous and immoral royal family continue to reign supreme in E!'s delightfully addictive soap, "The Royals." Helmed by executive producer, writer and director Mark Schwahn ("One Tree Hill"), the series, which follows a fictional royal family at the center of a corrupt monarchy, stars Elizabeth Hurley ("Queen Helena"), William Moseley ("Prince Liam"), Alexandra Park ("Princess Eleanor"), Jake Maskall ("King Cyrus"), Tom Austen ("Jasper"), Genevieve Gaunt ("Willow"), Rocky Marshall ("James Hill"), Victoria Ekanoye ("Rachel"), and Andrew Cooper ("Beck"). New faces joining the cast this season include series regular Max Brown (the presumed dead, "Prince Robert"), reoccurring guest star Jules Knight ("Spencer," the new Lord Chamberlain) and guest star Damian Hurley, Elizabeth's son, ("Hansel," the Crown Prince of Lichtenstein) in his television acting debut. The Royals is a television drama series that premiered on E! on March 15, 2015. It was created by Mark Schwahn and is the network's first scripted series.
- William Moseley as Prince Liam
- Alexandra Park as Princess Eleanor
- Jake Maskall as Cyrus Henstridge
- Tom Austen as Jasper Frost
- Max Brown as Crown Prince Robert
- Genevieve Gaunt as Wilhelmina Moreno
- and Elizabeth Hurley as Queen Helena
- Together With Remembrance For Ourselves
- Passing Through Nature To Eternity
- Aye, There's The Rub
- Our (Late) Dear Brother's Death
- Born To Set It Right
- More Than Kin, And Less Than Kind
- The Counterfeit Presentment Of Two Brothers
- In The Same Figure, Like The King That's Dead
- O, Farewell, Honest Soldier
- To Show My Duty In Your Coronation
- The season was announced on January 5th, 2016 when E! renewed it for its 3rd season. It premiered December 4th, 2016.
- Genevieve Gaunt has been promoted to series regular for the third season.
- Also Max Brown will be playing the not so dead Prince Robert.
- British actor Jules Knight will play the role of a new character - Spencer Hoenigsberg. He is the new Lord Chamberlain to the Queen of England.
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-royals-season-3-renewed-e-1201671995/
- ↑ http://www.eonline.com/shows/the_royals/news/728125/the-royals-renewed-for-season-3-long-live-the-monarchy
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheRoyalsOnE/status/791263137328619520
- ↑ http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/royals-genevieve-gaunt-series-regular-season-three/
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/03/22/the-royals-season-3-spoilers-genevieve-gaunt-series-regular-wilhelmina/
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/06/27/the-royals-spoilers-season-3-cast-jules-knight-spencer