Eleanor and Queen Helena consider romantic invitations as a Privy Council meet to determine who will reign as the one true king of England. At great risk and consequences, Jasper reveals to Liam information that presents a new mystery for the monarchy.
- William Moseley as Prince Liam
- Alexandra Park as Princess Eleanor
- Jake Maskall as Cyrus Henstridge
- Tom Austen as Jasper Frost
- Max Brown as Crown Prince Robert
- Genevieve Gaunt as Wilhelmina Moreno
- and Elizabeth Hurley as Queen Helena
- Wallis Day as Angie Davis
- Toby Sandeman as Sebastian Idrisi
- Richard Cunningham as Jack Harper
- „I protected our family's image, so there might actually be a throne for you to sit on. That is, until Len did your bidding – like she always does”
- —Liam to Robert
- „Crowns are for taking. And I am taking this one!”
- —Robert the Uninspired
- „Whatever happens next is history. After that the natural order will run its course”
- —Robert to Helena about the decision
- The story of the day leading up to the privy council runs concurrently with the session itself
- Liam tries to inspire Robert to be good; Robert asks Liam to talk shit of Cyrus before the privy council.
- Liam doesn't oblige, and Robert gives out to him, calling him an idiot, after the council.
- Liam quotes Cyrus' words to him, to Robert, adding 'I think we know which one you are' and Robert responds it's the only way for him to become King.
- James is charged with leaking the info Jasper took, and the two have a confrontation. James fires Jasper for not trusting him.
- Prince Robert covers for Jasper and asks him to be his new detail, when he is crowned, as well as strike a deal for Jasper to owe him.
- Willow tells Liam she wants their relationship going forward to be only professional.
- Robert is crowned the new King of England.
- Jasper tries to explain that he was protecting Eleanor, but she wants a new life and ends their relationship